Is your website secured with a Verified SSL Certificate? We can install and configure your SSL certificate for you.
- An SSL encrypts the info that users submit on a site to protect it from being read by unauthorized parties. HTTPS:// and a padlock in the web address indicate that the site has an SSL.
- An SSL will make your website more trustworthy to customers as they will be sure that the info they submit will be secure (card numbers, login details)
- Google officially ranks SSL-secured sites higher
What information we will need:
- Login details for the hosting account and the SSL files
- Login details for the SSL vendor site if the SSL has not been issued yet
- For insecure link warnings – login details for the site admin area
Do you provide an SSL Certificate?
No, we don’t. You must buy the SSL Certificate from your hosting provider or third-party SSL certificate vendor.
Len is the owner and Creative Director of Quiet City Design, a full-stack media marketing company based in Toronto, Canada. He is passionate about helping his clients leverage the internet to improve business online and offline. Those methods include website development and digital marketing as well as online review reputation management and online scheduling and appointment booking platforms for local business owners.