Is your website secured with a Verified SSL Certificate? We can install and configure your SSL certificate for you.
- An SSL encrypts the info that users submit on a site to protect it from being read by unauthorized parties. HTTPS:// and a padlock in the web address indicate that the site has an SSL.
- An SSL will make your website more trustworthy to customers as they will be sure that the info they submit will be secure (card numbers, login details)
- Google officially ranks SSL-secured sites higher
What information we will need:
- Login details for the hosting account and the SSL files
- Login details for the SSL vendor site if the SSL has not been issued yet
- For insecure link warnings – login details for the site admin area
Do you provide an SSL Certificate?
No, we don’t. You must buy the SSL Certificate from your hosting provider or third-party SSL certificate vendor.